Saturday 29 December 2012

Archive for the ‘BCA’ tag Muscle cars in England? BCA gets back into old car auction scene




BCA virtually abandoned the stage of the old car auction in 2009, when he doubled 'Classics from BCA' sales division of General highline cars (think Manheim). BCA has now announced that old car sales revived, but with a very unusual for England: a focus on muscle cars.

The first BCA American Muscle Cars auction will take place on June 21 in Nottingham, with nine cars, there are 16 parties scheduled for July 19 and August 16 then at least 24 cars, then every month - 288 cars per year. I can not imagine not meet the country's demand. I have a total of a big old American car on the road in England, and it was a police car Polara. There Richard Hammond, I think, but it has been a Charger R / T, so it is set.

Maybe it's bias, but I've always been leery of special American cars abroad. I mean, how much experience with dual quads even English is the best mechanic? I'm sure I'm an idiot, even to entertain the idea, but BCA whole issue has eluded direct supply all their cars from the United States. It was, oddly enough, a partnership with Maryland-based group DARCARS dealers, which are exported to seem they entered. What muscles do, I can not say, but the catalog says it pays for restorations DARCARS if necessary, and the cars are sold with photographs and other documentation.

They are "real" cars, too: no no Pro Touring Resto-mods, not an aftermarket Cragar sight. Photos catalog are most evident in the United States to Maryland plates visible in some. BCA is the hope of general European interest, I would definitely see someone picking up a Power Big Meet new ride.

Is there a demand for muscle built in England? Gas was the last time about $ 9/gallon premium in England, even though I have 93-octane (98 octane) high and widely available tests, I think you can still low concentrations of lead in gasoline. But man, $ 140 fill-ups? We will look after the sale to see how they do it, and if the

No comments:

Post a Comment