Monday 24 December 2012

Marine Window Tint



Marine Window Tint

This is the first ship / Marine Publishing blog but now you see that everything a tint of glass in it. Below are before and after pictures of a boat that I tinted a few months ago. I installed the 15%!
                                                                         before
After

CAR OF THE DAY: Jeep Wrangler

I installed Llumar ATR 15% in the two front doors and 35% on the windshield. This is also one of the cars ive painted Unique Autosport

CAR OF THE DAY: 2010 Camaro SS

Here is a unique car! Camaro I had this past weekend at Unique Autosport South. I installed the 15% on the sides and rear. Let's see what the kids this brand. Because in this picture of his deeds and because it looks good. So stay tune for updates!

Smoked Head Lights: Kawasaki 636

                    Angel of the PA. He bought the vinyl at our smoke Head / Tail Lights. Here is one of their work with our vinyl. There are more pictures of him because it is a window film installer in the PA area so if you live in the PA area and have your vehicle tinted send us a message with your name and phone number on our website and to contact him!

CAR OF THE DAY: Nissan Maxima

This is a 2009 Nissan Maxima. My thoughts are that Nissan has a great job with this new body style made​​. This car had the strap pin perticular im not big on. But looks good when I put the window film. I installed 15% Llumar ATR Film Metallic. It is a fantastic film and a good looking car! What are your thoughts?



2 comments:

  1. I'm amazed, I have to say. Really hardly at any time do I experience
    a site that's the two educative and entertaining, and allow me tell you, you might have strike the nail on the head. Your concept is
    fantastic the issue is anything that not ample men and women are
    speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled across
    this in my find for anything referring to this.
    car window titing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog !! your creativity here is good.Window Film is a retrofit upgrade that is generally installed to flat glass in existing buildings.People should confidential about real window tinting.
    _________
    Paint Protection Film Maryland

    ReplyDelete